FII and DII daily and monthly data
FII & DII daily and monthly data
Must read about FII & DII
- * Combined FII/FPI trading data across NSE, BSE and MSEI collated on the basis of trades executed by FIIs/FPIs.
- ** Combined Domestic Institutional Investors trading data across NSE, BSE and MSEI collated on the basis of trades executed by Banks, DFIs, Insurance, MFs and New Pension System
- The data is based on today’s activity compiled on the basis of trading codes entered by trading members at the time of order entry and corresponding client category classification provided by trading members as part of unique client code details upload. This trade data is provisional and subject to change, inter alia, on account of custodial confirmation process, modifications etc. For final FII data, please refer to NSDL website at https://www.fpi.nsdl.co.in/web/Reports/Latest.aspx
- BSE data has been compiled on the basis of marking of ‘client type’ while executing orders on BOLT-TWs in equity segment.
- Source www.nseindia.com
- Free Mock NISM currency derivative Test-1
- Dow chart analysis
- Best option strategy
- Bank nifty automated option chain (monthly)
- Nifty automated option chain (monthly)
- TCS automated option chain
- Risk Reward 1:14 Click Here>>>
- Free Mock test NISM derivative Series 8 Test -2
- Free Mock test NISM derivative series 8 Test-1
Blog Provides Views and Opinion as Educational Purpose Only, We are not responsible for any of your Profit / Loss with this blog Suggestions. The owner of this blog is not SEBI registered, consult your Financial Advisor before taking any Position.